DSAS Package 2: MERALCO Version
The PowerSolv DSAS 2: ReliANT enables Distribution Utilities to calculate the reliability indices for their distribution system. It outputs several different indices — allowing the DUs to improve reliability based on their priorities.
PowerSolv ReliANT performs historical & predictive reliability assessment, either per feeder, per substation, or even for the entire distribution system.
PowerSolv ReliANT’s reliability calculations are tested for accuracy and acceptability using internationally published results. PowerSolv ReliANT also includes the PowerSolv Sanity Checker suite of applications (Tree Construction, Engineering Attributes, and Intersheet Check), ensuring good results by allowing only good data in the system.
Kindly follow the following steps to install the programs:
- Download the installer files for the following software:
- DSAS Package 2: Reliability Analysis Tool
- Turn off user account control setting in your PC.
- Unzip file and install program in your PC. (Note: For Windows 8: when installing, right click and choose "Run as Administrator")
- Obtain Computer ID and email it to us (email@example.com)
- Activation code will be provided for the software through your email.
- Use the Activation Code to enable the Power System Tool.